We’re on holiday this week and I will write more about that in next weeks blog, I just thought I’d check in and let you all know how I’m doing with My Summer Goals goals so far.
So here’s how it’s going:
1. Set and keep a routine for me and the boys daily.
Been doing great with this one while we were at home. Mealtimes roughly the same time every day. The boys have been reading straight after breakfast. Bedtime same time every day. So far so good. A bit more slack this week though since were away with family…
2. Make sure the boys are outside at least once a day, no matter the weather.
So far no days have been spent entirely indoors.
3. Walks after dinner at least four times/week
Managed three walks last week, two this week if you count walking home from the restaurant?
4. Not stress about house work. It gets done when it gets done.
Not stressing 🙂
5. Tick at least 1 thing off our summer bucket list every day
Not every day, but so far we’ve ticked off
Climb a tree
6. Keep up with my My 12 Rules
Mostly, just not the getting up early bit.
7. Drink wine no more than 3 times/week
So far so good, but this week isn’t over yet…
8. Post at least 1 blog/week
Doing it now 😉
9. Read 3 books
1 down, 2 to go
10. Have a BBQ every week
Yep, so far.
So all in all, not to bad!
I will continue to keep you updated, and next week I will let you know how our holiday went!